About The Trophy Club of Apalachee:
The Trophy Club of Apalachee was carved out of heavily wooded and rolling terrain and is set along the Apalachee River in Dacula, Georgia. The journey from tee to green will lead you to Crenshaw bentgrass putting surfaces, among the finest in Gwinnett. Featured in Golf Digest's Top 100 Places to Play, Trophy Club of Apalachee features a challenging layout, coupled with warm and courteous service provides a first-rate golfing experience. A challenge in its own right, we invite you to delight in the golf adventure that is Trophy Club of Apalachee.
- Cart Rental: EZ-GO RXV Electric carts available.
- Chipping Green(s): Chipping green with practice bunker.
- Driving Range: Our double-tiered driving range provides for up to 30 hitting stations. Bucket Sizes: Small $5 Medium $8 Large: $11 Range plans also available. Call pro shop for details. (Range closed from 6 PM Monday to 10 AM Tuesday)
- Pro Shop: Pro Shop stocked with all name brand merchandise including balls, shoes, shirts, gloves, hats, towels and clubs.
- Putting Green(s): Largest putting green around with over 1200 square feet of putting area.
- Rental Clubs: Nike Ignite Clubs with Sasquatch woods available for $30.
- Club House
- Practice Bunker(s)
Details:Total Holes: 18 Par: 72
- Designer: Steve Melnick
- Year Opened: 1994
- Tees (Grass Type): Bermuda
- Fairways (Grass Type): Bermuda
- Greens (Grass Type): Bent